What are you playing right now?

BoomSaw

I, WAS Playing Lost oddysey for the Xbox 360, and other games such as Left 4 dead and obviously Call of duty 4 - but my Xbox RROD'd >.>

So yeah. Im stuck with Emus right now, and i'm actually finishing games I never did back in the days.

Soooo;

Shining force
Sonic the hedgehog 2
Sonic CD
Zelda - a link to the past
Zelda - orcarina of time
(replaying it, good memories coming back =])

Those are really the only ones im actually playing, but i'm going to try out the rest of my roms and try and get into them

Jale

• Left 4 Dead (PC)
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (PC)
  • Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Halo : CE...

The campain is really the most suprisingly good game i ever played.

I don't like the setting but when the zombies and robots kick in and you get a shotgun, the gameplay is fear-like awesome.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Halo : CE...

The campain is really the most suprisingly good game i ever played.

I don't like the setting but when the zombies and robots kick in and you get a shotgun, the gameplay is fear-like awesome.

Ive beaten that game.......maybe 20 times. I love it.

Im playing N+ - 360

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai - 360

JoshM22

PS3: 007 Quantum of Solice
PS2: Resident Evil Directors Cut

khelben1979

PC: Well, nothing at the present, but I'm hoping to be able to get back to Spellforce 1 in the near future. It's one of my favourite games, unfortunately one of my registry fix programs damaged it beyond repair (not even a reinstall have had helped). Exploding fist II (C64 emualtor Frodo)

Macintosh (Linux): Final Fantasy 2 (snes emulator snes9x), Lotus and Lotus II (Amiga emulator UAE).

These are the games which I play at least one time a week at the present, I play less games at the present and spend more times in tech forums nowadays discussing things.