What are you playing right now?

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Metal Gear Solid... (My favorite game of all time)
I think you're a brother of mine.
I LOVE MGS !

I'm currently playing Colin McRae Rally 02 (PSX).When I get tired of it,I'll play some Metal Slug and KOF 2002.

Genome

north west south west
just got loz four swords for gamecube. i will eventually play that but the last 3 or so days have been to busy. im going to order a usb snes controller so i can really enjoy playing loz a link to the past. (and so i can replay mega man x series correctly!!!!)

Genome

north west south west
okay i opened LoZ four Swords and its great. its diffrent from all the oher zelda games, but it is at least harder than windwaker.

(^tactics was fun...i didnt get very far though)

cloud4004

Genome said:
okay i opened LoZ four Swords and its great. its diffrent from all the oher zelda games, but it is at least harder than windwaker.

(^tactics was fun...i didnt get very far though)

Did ya try Minish Cap yet..........?

Soul Calibur III (again)

Jale

Haven't finished Minish Cap. I should re-download it.

Still with Fable, but doing optional quests.

Genome

north west south west
yeah.. lol. im working on it but its a big process and the pc im using for it (the one im currently on) is about to get rebooted and sent back to the manufacturer for repair on thursday. and i dont have a constant connection so its only during the days i can dl.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Castlevania:Symphony of the Night...I missed this one when PSOne ruled the world ;),now it's time to catch up...the game's got 9.0 out of 10 on IGN,and 8.9 on Gamespot.I like it...

hagbard

pbdizayn said:
Castlevania:Symphony of the Night...I missed this one when PSOne ruled the world ;),now it's time to catch up...the game's got 9.0 out of 10 on IGN,and 8.9 on Gamespot.I like it...
One of the best games ever. Unforgetable music, great 2D graphics, nice plot, excellent gaming... I love this one and I think I'll never get bored with it :thumb_up:

Last edited:

Jale

Genome said:
i dont like whip weapons:dry:

four swords drags on. pretty dull after a while. (lots of recycled content from other zelda games)
Master any kind of weapons and you'll be invincible :)