What are you playing right now?

Genome

north west south west
im working on Ninja Gaiden Black.
for emulation im waiting till i buy my usb, snes controller so i can really enjoy Legend of Zelda: A link to the past. (i will probably beat Links awakening DX while i wait for it to ship)

man cloud4004 you are really into the arcade emu huh? i guess i will ask you if i ever need a good game for it.

cloud4004

Genome said:
im working on Ninja Gaiden Black.
for emulation im waiting till i buy my usb, snes controller so i can really enjoy Legend of Zelda: A link to the past. (i will probably beat Links awakening DX while i wait for it to ship)

man cloud4004 you are really into the arcade emu huh? i guess i will ask you if i ever need a good game for it.

lol, Anytime...
You seem to like Zelda games. Have you played Minish Cap yet?

Genome

north west south west
cloud4004 said:
lol, Anytime...
You seem to like Zelda games. Have you played Minish Cap yet?
rofl. i do zelda,megaman,mario, and sonic the hedgehog are my favorite series. yeah im working on getting right now in fact:p i cant wait to play it

cloud4004

Genome said:
rofl. i do zelda,megaman,mario, and sonic the hedgehog are my favorite series. yeah im working on getting right now in fact:p i cant wait to play it

It's good... I finished it about 3 months ago. I still haven't 100%ed it though. Lots of material.

cloud4004

Genome said:
^is it pretty much the same game as A link to the past. i heard that it and 4 swords are remakes of Alttp. that or they are based in the same world.

Minish Cap beats Link To The Past in almost every aspect... Story (though it's all kind of the same really), Graphics, Gameplay... I don't really see it as a re-make... Check it out, you'll love it. ;)

& if you don't I'll hunt you down with my gat, $$ (that one was for you buggesy)...

Last edited:

Genome

north west south west
Butters said:
Still playing Fable.

and how is it? i couldnt pay b/c all of those cocney (spelling?) accents. dont hear them alot here (missouri, usa) they just sorta get irritating after a while

Jale

I turn subtitles on and it's easier to understand that kind of accent for me.

Water, watah.
eater, eatah.

heh

By the way, I'm playing the PC version.

Fable

Urban Ninja
sims 2... yeah... I know...

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Re-playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA), since it has been more than a year when I last played it. I still love the game!

Jale

Well, I have finished it, but not at 100%. I sill need to find the silver keys, missing treasures, demon doors, etc.