What are you playing right now?

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Just finished Donkey Kong Country (GBA) now im gonna start Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA), Then DKC3 when it comes out.

mhl12

Chrono Trigger.. old school RPGs.. :)

DtSnazzySniff

Recently, I've been going back and beating all the classic games that I never finished as a kid. I'm on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past right now, and Chrono Trigger is up next.

Jale

I'll beat Chrono Trigger, again :)

I'm playing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It has awesome graphics and the game style has changed a lot.

cloud4004

I usually don't buy console games but there are two out right now that are blowing my mind.

Shadow Of The Colossus
&
Star Wars Battle Front II

Curunir

I'm wearily bashing my poor pad, playing Mugen because it's way too broken to play some precision game or an actual fighter with good AI. Poor thing is more than two years old now, good PSX pad that it is. It's a wonder it's still alive after the days of abuse it has seen.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Currently I'm playing Runaway - A road adventure on PC. It's a traditional point-and-click adventure in Broken Sword 1&2 style with very good (2D) graphics. A real recommendation for old-school adventure fans!

hagbard

Which was actually coded in my country, good one :)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
hagbard said:
Which was actually coded in my country, good one :)

It seems this games was finally translated to English after numerous mails and a petition to the developers. Good for me, since my Spanish doesn't go any further than ola, siesta and cerveza ;)

hagbard

Hehe, anyway it deserves thr translation for sure.

More on topic, after I finished Castlevania CoD, back with NBA 2k6 (Best basketball game ever) and PES5 on PS2, and Mario Smash Football on GC