What are you playing right now?

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Shock Troopers - MAME

Jale

belmont said:
Silent Hill 4 is one of the best games I've played on PS2.
Indeed, but I have the PC version, so I don't know if the game is the same in both platforms.

montpics

Genome said:
Im playing Final Fantasy VIII!!!!!!!!!! ....unfortunatly i missed so much i've become pissed enough to consider starting over. i mean damn i missed 4 GFs and i just realized how to get my SeeD level past 1 by taking tests....im on disk 2!!!! :fuckyou:
Luckilly I collect all of them and still remember where are all the GFs collected as well as Cards. :cool:
Butters said:
Indeed, but I have the PC version, so I don't know if the game is the same in both platforms.
It's quite similar to one another. But still prefers Silent Hill 3 as the best of the series so far. ;)

Playing :
Constantine

montpics

Genome said:
^constantine? hows that? i noticed it was kinda dark and didnt have Keanu's voice. still looked fun though.
At first, it looked like normal third-person game but when you found yourself in the dark and didn't see anything around you. You can switch you vision which leads yourself into first-person shooter. The game itself looked average as it being reviewed from the experts. (Some of which I had to agree myself with) Sometimes the game will gave you jumped with a start while demons jumped at you from nowhere, knocking you down. (Man, that's pretty scary.)

John Constantine being voiced by a person who have a similar Keanu's voice in which I merely unaware of the differences.

The things that annoyed me is that you have to quick the game if you want to reconfigure the settings. Overall, such as I said earlier, an average game as Obsure did. :cool:

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
what pc game/s are you playing

what is says in the title.
im currently playing
age of empires II
DOOM 3
age of mythology (rarely)

Jale

Well, since there's a thread like this, but general, well, why not.

Hitman 3: Contracts.

montpics

Currently playing :cool: :

Kill.Switch
The Punisher
Prince of Persia : Warriors Within
Blowout
Beyond Good And Evil
Angelic Vale Progress

Jale

I love Hitman's post-filter effect. It gives a creepy ambient of the game :bleh:

- The Sims 2.
- ZSNES with other CityWok members.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
@ the moment im playing uplink on the pc. its a hackin GAME where u are paid to delete, copy etc people files. on the ps2 im playing gtasa, and on the gba im playing advance wars 1,