PS3 controller

If I were to setup my PS3 controller to work with Nestopia, how should I go about it as I have it plugged in and the lights are blinking but it won't work but the laptop reads it :confused:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
are you using the SIXAXIS driver?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
unless I'm missing something m$ has no business installing divers to PlayStation peripherals. That is Either a hid compliant or you acquired a drive somewhere and didnt know it. Or, I'm missing something....

unless I'm missing something m$ has no business installing divers to PlayStation peripherals. That is Either a hid compliant or you acquired a drive somewhere and didnt know it. Or, I'm missing something....

Is it HID compliant game controller?

Says no driver was put on it.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Last edited:
Beats me but you can read that page I reference. I think its some sort of a driver install. My guess is after running that you can restart and you are good to go. Only a guess.

how do you get the controller to work cos it's a funny one, I go into input then choose pad 1, then I hit set for each one excluding the bottom ones then when I go to play it I can't move left or right or down.

I'm getting from left down to select as (joy 0) +Z, then start to a which is x+ :confused:

Barnard

If I were to setup my PS3 controller to work with Nestopia, how should I go about it as I have it plugged in and the lights are blinking but it won't work but the laptop reads it :confused:

Logitec makes a PS3 controller for computer. It's nearly the exact same thing, I have one. The only difference is that instead of Square, Circle, Triangle, L ans R 1 and 2 are labled as numbers, but the controller has the same shape and layout.