What are you palying?

menwe

Hi. I played quite a few NDS games, and now I'm boring, so I want you to ask what games are you playing, so I can try them.

spotanjo3

I am playing on DOLPHIN EMULATOR:

Megaman Network Transmission
Zelda Wind Waker
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion

I think that's about it for now. If your computer can handle it. ;)

xplics

I am playing on DOLPHIN EMULATOR:

Megaman Network Transmission
Zelda Wind Waker
Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion

I think that's about it for now. If your computer can handle it. ;)

What are the PC SPECS you would say to play the games at perfect console speed emulation?

menwe

I played pokemon, digimon ds, zelda: phantom hour glass, and now I'm playing final fantasy, great game. All great games!

menwe

yeah, I've played digimon dusk or dawn, don't remember, I've done about 70% of the game and them my saves were gone. I thought I'd go crazy.

JoshM22

I mostly play games on ZNES,Fusion, PS2 and PS3

Grand Theft Auto 4
Motorstorm
Skate
Metal Gear Solid 4

If your a fan of old Sega games i recommend getting Sonic Mega Collection Plus for the PS2. Also if your a classic arcade game fan get Midway Arcade Treasures Vol 1 & 2 for the ps2.

alexxi

back from hell
I usually play a specific MMORPG.. but it gets extremely boring sometimes..that's when I play a few rounds of SSB(the n64 version) or bleach-DS(1st and 2nd). If you're bored of a game try to make the way you play it different...use gameshark codes to make the game harder or funner(ex....for SSB I put only specific items on and on very high).

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
mario & luigi: partners through time is kewl. Tekken 3 and Tomba! for psx is good aswell.