PCSX2 0.9.4 Issue

tonymark25

Hey guys.I recently got PCSX2 0.9.4 and I have a slight problem with it.My PC specs are extremely low

Intel Celeron Pentium 4

2.4 GHz

1GB RAM

Nvidia Geforece FX5200

Still when I run the iso I have,it shows the boot screen,everything's normal,except that the text is all messed up.

Now one thing I wonder is...it might be from my bios.I downloaded one torrent file with 8 BIOS and chose the Europe one from 2001.And I got it just as files.should it have a setup? I'm really confused.btw I'm trying to run SVR 08 Thanks in advance!

spotanjo3

You can't run this with your old computer. You need Core 2 Duo and a better video card.

Maybe your can run 2-d games with slow speed but not definitely 3-D with decent speed at all.

tonymark25

Yes I know that the speed will be reduced drastically,but I'm intending to to change my video card for something newer cuz my current one is ancient,and also doing some more improvements,I can play on 20 FPS or something I'm down with that.(If I'm lucky to get it to 20) so still I need an answer to my Q.In the beginning it shows that it loads SVR 08 and then some windows show up,asking things but i see no text.I;m using the Zero thingy,cuz the other one does not work well.

poonee

they wont help you at pcsx2.net...because you have the bios downloaded, not dumped form your ps2. its silly that they dont help at all.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Oh.... you download illegal then that's the problem and that's why they won't help you out.

@tonymark25

Your computer is very low then pcsx2 will not run on your computer very very well. It is recommend accord to pcsx2 author for core 2 duo and above only.