can any body plzz guide

salu99

hi i m new with emulator.i have pcsx2.i want to run metal gear 3 on it.when i play it,it goes for audio player and memory slot and i cant find how to play game.can u plz just tell me procedure.:confused:

spotanjo3

I'm sorry but not have one ps2 emulator that play games yet.Wait for 1 or 2 more years.

Please do not ANSWER it... Dont do that. I have been around emulators for over 8 years so you do not understand how things work. Please do not think you know everything, thank you. Dont confused people, please ? If you dont know how to answer it then DONT ANSWER. :glare::msn_shy:

Yes it is playable fine with many games. You need powerful computer Core 2 Duo and better video card and better gb of ram to run ps2 games in good speed.

You do not understand how emulators work. It works just fine. :)

salu99,

what is your computer specs ? If your is too old then you are not able to run pcsx2 emulator for it is need to run powerful computer.

salu99

Please do not ANSWER it... Dont do that. I have been around emulators for over 8 years so you do not understand how things work. Please do not think you know everything, thank you. Dont confused people, please ? If you dont know how to answer it then DONT ANSWER. :glare::msn_shy:

Yes it is playable fine with many games. You need powerful computer Core 2 Duo and better video card and better gb of ram to run ps2 games in good speed.

You do not understand how emulators work. It works just fine. :)

salu99,

what is your computer specs ? If your is too old then you are not able to run pcsx2 emulator for it is need to run powerful computer.

i m using pentium 4 with 2.66 processor 1GB ram 512MB 3D card

spotanjo3

Well, you can't run it very well with PCSX. Maybe 2-D but 3-D like metal gear.. nope.. you need powerful computer starting with core 2 duo and above.