PSP Fl0w on PC

kenny277

Hello,
I need an Emulator to play the game fl0w on my PC. I know there is a flash game of fl0w, but I want the nice graphics. I just want to play fl0w NOTHING else. And I'm knew to this scene, so please be gentle if my talking is a bit stupid.:happy:

spotanjo3

Buy PSP then. There is no PSP emulator to play this game yet. They are still in development and you have to wait at least 5-10 years to see games being playable on psp emulator. Right now, this game is not playable, nothing.

No, you are not stupid. :)

spotanjo3

Yes, it would be stupid. Just wait and enjoy other emulators until it become available and you are welcome. :)

n0s

sound engineer
Yes, it would be stupid. Just wait and enjoy other emulators until it become available and you are welcome. :)

I am sure I saw an emulator for psp in development a few months back, when I get home from work I will lok through my bookmarks and see if I still have a link for it

-n0s

spotanjo3

Yes there is.. only title screens for few games or some ingames then freezed but nothing's important right now. I have their links too but it will lead n00b people to email them too excite and bother them why one game didnt run on this emulator or etc etc. It's not worth. Wait in the near future at least 5-10 years and leave the psp emulator developers alone. :)