Game Problem: Xenosaga III Undub - PS2 - Help!

Drium

I've gotten my hands on the torrent for that game-- so far so good!

But then the torrent started acting up. It's been stuck at 99.9% for two days. When I checked, only one file is missing, and it appears to be corrupt in the torrent itself, because no matter how many times I'd try to redownload it it'd get stuck at 99.9% again.

The file is bc-xeno3undub1.r51
In other words it is part 51 to the disk 1 ISO out of something like 56 parts.

Could someone kindly send me this file over Gmail, rapidshare or something else? It's only 50mb, and that shouldn't be a problem. (Send me a PM rather than make the file public if that's an issue)

Otherwise, would someone be able to look at my problem and maybe help me fix the torrent? The issue I can clearly see is that -all- of the zip files at exactly 50,000,000 bytes large, but this one, suddenly, is 50,000,384 bytes large.

Last edited:

yocho182

Search for lost part or search in the web for another links I know very many web page that have this game in rapidshare links.

Drium

What do you mean, 'search for lost part'?

As for other websites, believe me, I've tried. I could not find the Undub, though, only the regular game, and even so the links were dead links. I'll gladly take the links in PM if you have them on-hand.

Drium

Oh, so, I figured out my problem. Bitlord sucks.

Switched to uTorrent (it's actually a greek-letter u) and it downloaded the file perfectly.

Jah ne.