Emulator Problem: I need help!

canibus1441

Ok I have ePSXe 1.6.0 my video plugin is Pete's Open GL2 Drive 2.9, sound plugin is P.E.Op.S. Dsound Audio Driver 1.9, my Cd Plugin is P.E.Op.s CDR driver 1.4, and, scph1001.bin and I have 2 Games that i downloaded on torrent: Xeno Gears, and Final Fantasy 9... I click run iso and go to my downloads and all files then try to run the file.. but every time I try to run the files the screen just goes black and stays like that until I exit it, i've tried configuring with the video options to the lowest and it just stays the same.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Ok I have ePSXe 1.6.0 my video plugin is Pete's Open GL2 Drive 2.9, sound plugin is P.E.Op.S. Dsound Audio Driver 1.9, my Cd Plugin is P.E.Op.s CDR driver 1.4, and, scph1001.bin and I have 2 Games that i downloaded on torrent: Xeno Gears, and Final Fantasy 9... I click run iso and go to my downloads and all files then try to run the file.. but every time I try to run the files the screen just goes black and stays like that until I exit it, i've tried configuring with the video options to the lowest and it just stays the same.

Have you tried running the emulator without mounting a game?. Does the Playstation welcome screen and memory card manager come up?. If not then the problem is either with your bios or that you haven't configured ePSXe to know where the bios file is.

If it does come up then either both ISO's are bad or they aren't in the correct format.