I'm pretty new to the Sony Emulator scene...

Voidheart

The Heart Of Darkness
So i have a couple of questions and would love to have an answer to any of them. :D

1. Can the ePSXe play eboot.pbp files? (Hence i have them for Final Fantasy IX)

2. If not, how would i be able to play them (or with what)?

3. Is there a valuable PSP emulator out there that lets you play the PSP on your computer? I have a Breath Of Fire 3 iso file, but cant get it to work for any PSP emulator i tried :dry:

And 4. Thanks in advance :)

spotanjo3

Welcome to our forum.

1. No, you will have to convert eboot.pbp files into psx iso to play on the ePSXe.

2. Read above and you can just download psx isos somewhere in the google. We cannot help you with that for it is an illegal to discuss here. Google is your friend.

3. No, it was already answer. It is still in development and you will have to wait at least 5-10 years for PSP games to run on PSP emulator, perhaps.

spotanjo3

You are welcome!

Yeah, I want to play some psp games on psp emulator too but I will have pleny time because I am playing many things to keep me busy, lol.

Voidheart

The Heart Of Darkness
I still seem to have a problem lol, now that i converted it to a iso file, i don't seem to have the right plug-In's for my graphic card, I have a SIS 64mb graphic card and a 3,0 G CPU

Each time i try to load the Iso file, i only get a black screen :(

what am i doing wrong? I have all the new Pete Plug-ins...

spotanjo3

Did you make sure that you converted it to an iso file is not corruption ? I dont converted it. I go to google.com and find a regular iso file without a corruption and it works fine for me.