Emulator Problem: Chrono Cross video plug-in question

JorAl

Hey! I've been playing Chrono Cross in the ePSXe 1.7, so far the game runs very smoothly but there is a couple of details that bother me. If someone can answer these questions I'll be grateful:laugh:

Now the thing is when I go to the dock of the S.S Invincible there's supposed to be seen the sea on the background, this doesn't happen, instead the background is black and the game suffers a partial slowdown. a very similar thing happens at the gameover screen or when you talk to the prophet of time in the Viper Manor the first time (black background and a slowdown) another thing that I suppose is related happens after fighting Lynx after going through Mt. Pyre, when all is said and done and there's an earthquake the screen goes black but I'm still able to see the dialogue, and once that scene happens the game keeps running normally. There are some other places where this happens like in the Hydra Marshes after recruiting Sprigg or when you try to enter the Dead Sea for the first time and find an "evil" sword blocking your way.

I've tried a bit of configuration but to no avail so far, still, I'm not a plugin expert:p

Anyway, if someone can help, thanks a lot!

r3b3l_XiM

dude this place has a great selection of graphis plugins ;)

Code:
http://www.ngemu.com/plugins.php?cat=1&os=win32&type=gpu

hope you find one that works :)

spotanjo3

Why dont you go to ePSXe forum and ask the developers your question ? They are the ones who can help you better than us.