Problem Whilst PLaying: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories

r3b3l_XiM

When i play Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories on pSX 1.13, the game starts normally, and on the second splash screen (after the Konami splash screen on the game) the following comes up;

screenshotib2.jpg

I know for a fact that this isn't the second splash screen, as I used to have this game a long time ago and it worked fine (on the actual Playstation console). Once this screen comes up, it just stays there and nothing happens.
When i try the game on ePSXe it says that there is no visual something and it just closes on me :confused:

My pSX works with every other game so it's not a problem like that....

Can anyone help me...?

EDIT I have got the game working on PSXeven, but if anyone knows a way to fix it to make it work on pSX 1.12/1.13 (preferred emulator) it would be much appreciated :)

Last edited:

yocho182

Use another version of the emulator or change for epsxe.If continue the problem you iso is have corrupt.

r3b3l_XiM

nah man the iso is fine, I can play it on pcsx & Psxeven.....
but pSX v1.13 is my favourite emulator and I was just wondering if anyone had successfully played the game on that emulator and how they did it.....

[btw I didnt start this thread with such a stupid question, I actually couldn't play the game at all in the begging but got it working after playing around with the emulators, and now im just curious to see if it works on pSX v1.12/1.13 :p ]