Gauntlet Legends Problem

BeCkHaZa

hey everybody, i have Project64 v1.5 and i figured, let's play some kickin games. one of my first thoughts; good ol' GAUNTLET LEGENDS. so i downloaded 2 different roms, just to be safe. i have a GAUNTLETLEGENDS (U) (!).rom and a GAUNTLET_LEGENDS.v64. both have a wierd tendency of taking up only part of the screen (top part) but i don't really care, what i do care about is that when i go over and load the 1st level it goes black and gives me ACCESS VIOLATION errors and crap, setup textures, blah blah blah then exits. also the sounds is pretty scratchy and off. i tried NEMU07 to no avail. somebody plz help me? i've seen that a couple of you have gauntlet from previous posts.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Try a lot of different plugins.

It would be better even for trying 1964 which i actually i have played GAUNTLET LEGENDS a very long time ago.It had some scretches but the game were playeble if you configure right plugins.

VIDEO PLUGIN JABO DIRECT VIDEO
INPUT PLUGIN DARKMAN WOULD FIT NICELY
AUDIO PLUGIN SCHIBO BASED IN ULTRA HLE

If the screen continues to get black than reset the game , if it can save after a level which it should does.This problem is similar to me with another rom which is CRUISN WORLD.After a race i always reset 1964.And i have beat it by playing so.

If no of this solve your problem , i hope somebody else has something new to offer to you.Good luck.

BeCkHaZa

ok, i'm using nineteen64, and it all works, but i get a large amount of flashing and no sound :p. also, the game is super fast, like its been sped up 2x. any suggestions/plugins recommended? (i've tried other video plugins but all have the same effect, it must be an option?). plz help!