Emus For Moble Phones

donkeyknob

that was talked about. it seems only the most newest and up to $1000 (outright) phones would be able to store the info

caleb

my father has a mobile with 64 mb of memory, he also has cords that transfer stuff from the computer to the phone, i could try but he is very protective over his phone so he probly wouldnt let me

caleb

im getting a nokia 6600 soon with computer connections, ill try and see if anything works

Motoko

There are classic system emulators for the Symbian OS which is used on the Noka 6600, 3650, 7650, 6820 and N-Gage, plus the Sendo-X and another make. Currenlty there is gameboy, NES, Spectrum and others.

<><>

I get to play mame .36 roms on my mobile (which is a pocket pc phone, xdaII)... yeh. It makes me look like an overgrown idiot. And I have to force myself to run tasks/notes pocket excell in meetings rather than pop a quick game of ghouls n ghosts and wonderboy.

ds_demon

Emulate Mobile Phone games on PC (Kingdom Hearts Mobile)

I think there should be an emulator to emulate Mobile phone games like Kingdom Hearts Mobile and/or other V- Cast games. Those games are great if you have $400.00 cell phone. So it would be good to emulate them so you could play them for free.