Animations of Mario and his friends

Glottis

Hi,

I have to make a musik vid for my art class and is decided to take a the mario characters from super "mario bros. 1" (snes allstars ver.) and import them into flash.
I already kaptured Marios moves with screenshots from the emulator but it takes quiet a long time to caputre every single move of every singe game char. so i would like to know if there is a way to get the images nintendo used, maby with a rom browser or somthing like that, or maby u guys know a website where i can find them (png format would be awsome ;) ).

I hope you understand my problem

thx in advance, and greetings from Germany

Glottis

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
LOL, dude no school district or collage would allow that. Nintendo maintains the rights to those character and even if you are not making a dime from them its illegal . Yes even for learning.

So for ytour fan game ;) Yes there are tools out there, and there are sites that host them. ( hint Google gsa archives ) If an admin says its ok to link you to this site i'll post it. Other wise PM if you need help.

Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
He's not making a game he's making a video:)

Why don't you try searching for "mario sprites" on google? you can find a sprites for every frame, you just have to put them in the right sequence;)

look at my avatar:D made with sprites:D I know I'm not that good:dry: