Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: download accelerator

It became my computer a whole mess...

To uninstall this try dr.delete(that is if there is no way to uninstall from the program itself). This allows any file(s) to be deleted after reboot.Check your registry or get a registry cleaner utility that will alow you to get rid of unwated programs. Also, verify your msconfig and see if the program starts at start-up, remove any programs that are in relation to the software you want gone. Good luck!

No Soup For You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrAkeNgaRd_KneLL
    wat does that mean? i dont understand.... i used system restore for 1.5 years now and it dint even got fucked up...
    Well if it never fucked your computer over then that probably means it can't...

How would you know anyhow? Spyware can hide in the system restore as well, it's a bad feature.

Basically if you ever contracted a virus designed to hide in system restore and you went to use trusty old system restore you'd be fucked, hard, in the bum.
    Flowers always look like happy
    Flowers always smell of pure goodness
    Flowers make my teeth smile
    I enjoy their company
    Flowers are fun to own

ahhh,, well, now i know... ill have to use some spywares! with that theres no way of letting that thing go insude my system... thanks alot for the info... its a great help to me

Use the "Edit" button pal.

Crazed Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuy
    Basically if you ever contracted a virus designed to hide in system restore and you went to use trusty old system restore you'd be fucked, hard, in the bum.
    thats true, but thats also assuming the virii hides in the system restore, which as far as i know most virii arent designed to do that. system restore is a good feature, although it gives those who dont understand how it works too much of a false sense of security
    I hate all of you, especially donkeyknob.

Its not a bad feature, but its not the greatest either. I mean if I were to contract a virus I would use other means of removing it, though when minor problem occure it can come in handy. I mean a few days ago I accidently installed a file that added whole bunch of spyware on my pc. I tried getting rid of it with ad-aware, spybot and removing files manually, but this stuff wouldnt go away it was unbelievable. So insead of getting faustrated, I just used system restor for my like second time and it turned out alright.

Sys restore IMAO is total crap. Several times I tried restore to fix fucked up situations and it didn't fix anything. Now it's disabled.
    In case of destructive virus attack and/or windows breakdown I have an image of my entire C: partition which contains windows and all programs most important for me (image is created right after fresh install of windows and progs).

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Splize
    Its not a bad feature, but its not the greatest either. I mean if I were to contract a virus I would use other means of removing it, though when minor problem occure it can come in handy. I mean a few days ago I accidently installed a file that added whole bunch of spyware on my pc. I tried getting rid of it with ad-aware, spybot and removing files manually, but this stuff wouldnt go away it was unbelievable. So insead of getting faustrated, I just used system restor for my like second time and it turned out alright.

yeah, that happened to me also... instead it was a spyware that places multiple windows in my internet explorer! so i used system restore to remove it because it was my last resort... that's why im telling every one to take advantage of it because i was once a victime of a vicious malware jejejeje

Thread Information