is there a webpage?

spotanjo3

An cassini or girigiri is an illegal emulators and this forum do not support that. Use the google.com

spotanjo3

I know one but you can find one at google.com because it is too easy to figure it out. Anyway, did you know that nintendo order coolrom to get snes roms down and they did so it is illegal to ask about those two emulators because those two are an illegal. ;)

Zach

Guess what everyone?

I'm here to save the day. if someone knows a link to a tutorial then by all means POST it.

There is a big difference between supporting something illegal and talking about something illegal.

NO, we choose not to offer technical support for emulators that are illegal modifications of retail, or any other legal emulator. But as with all things illegal, there is no point in censoring honest discussion.

As far as I see it, someone else wrote the guide, so we're not supporting anything. Someone is just giving a link out. Besides that, it's just a page with some pictures and text. If there are no links to illegal materials, and no written information on HOW to obtain illegal materials, then that would be censorship (unfair censorship at that) and that is not what we are about here. It would be just as wrong to say "No discussion of Barbie games, Barbie is for girls!" See? Just because we don't like something, doesn't mean it can't be discussed in a legal manner.

Rockman, you should learn to be more discerning I am afraid. And ease up on what you think you know. It ends up causing more trouble than it is worth (like email addresses), when you assume that something is or isn't against the rules here.. If you want to help members follow the rules, you should only reference the Official Forum Rules. For anything else, if you are unsure - don't say anything! Please :) The rest is up to the moderators. Thank you for understanding this.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Well, I am confuse. Many forums dont supports it so I assume this is too. I guess i am wrong. Okay, If I am not sure then I wont say anything. :)

Zach

Yes, many forums choose not to support it. This is a position I support.. If someone posts and asks for help with the emulator, we do not prefer to support them, and we will make that clear..

But as far as someone posting a link to a guide someone else has made, this is just sharing information and is considered discussion.. There is no official rule of not supporting it either way, it is simply a community decision, but the rest is fair game as long as no one is linking to illegal distributions.

So if you know of a guide like he is looking for, you can post a link to it, or PM it to him, and that is OK with us.

spotanjo3

Cool and I will do that to him through pm. ;)

I appreciate your friendly conversation with me. Thanks. :)