Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSF Problem

Default SSF Problem

Sorry if this was posted up somewhere else, I couldn't find it using search.
    Basically, when I'm playing I get this message :

And i lose most of the data that was saved, and have to start all over.
    Last edited by litoion; June 1st, 2008 at 19:01.

Default Re: SSF Problem

maybe your specs are slow with this type of emulator

what is your specs ?
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Well, seeing as that is a general program fault / crash message the only folks that could really help you are the people (or person) behind SSF. Haven't deal with it in forever, but if SSF has its own official forum somewhere you might want to try there..

They'll probably ask for a copy and paste of the crash data and all that, if anything..

I don't think simply having the wrong specs would cause a crash tho.. If your system was underpowered or something it would simply run horribly IMHO.

Well, look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSF_(emulator)

for minimum requirements and recommend requirements and if his computer didn't met those then he have a chance of emulator being crashed.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Processor : Intel Core 2
    Ram : 1.5 gb
    Video and sound : Directx 9c
    Windows XP, 1.86 GHZ

Oh, and if it helps with anything, I'm playing Dragon Force
    Last edited by litoion; June 2nd, 2008 at 04:47.

try a previous version like alpha 3

Your computer is fine. What game ? I have seen almost every games are fully playable and fully speed.

Alexander_13,

you are right but I don't have a problem with currently version. He might have a problem not knowing how to config it correctly.

What game ? I can test it for you.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

I am playing Dragon Force US version

I did test it before. It works fine!

Here:

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/show...n+Force&page=2

Please scroll down until you see the pics. This game is fully playable just fine with this emulator.
    Last edited by azoreseuropa; June 3rd, 2008 at 02:44.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

Thread Information