7 Products that Look Like Sex Toys But Aren't (Officially)

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
6-The Wii Remote

For all you gamers out there I know this entry won't come as a complete surprise. I'm willing to bet my whopping OMGlists paycheck that anyone who's handled this controller during a game has had some randy thoughts about its naughty potential. It's sleek, hard white plastic makes it easy to grip and the vibrations are certainly made to be noticed. Now if only there was a game that made kept those electronic shudders coming so we could too! :)

http://www.omglists.com/article/61693/7-products-that-look-like-sex-toys-but-arent-officially/

Ana

I never did think about the Wii Remote in that way. I guess if you are young and thats all you had.

Really Cibomatto2002 do we need stuff like this here at a emulator site your avatar you use allready makes me sick.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Well ana this is how I am I know men want to see this kind of stuff anyway if you do not like it then do not look at it !!

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I never did think about the Wii Remote in that way. I guess if you are young and thats all you had.

Really Cibomatto2002 do we need stuff like this here at a emulator site your avatar you use allready makes me sick.

ok, Mommy......maybe you should give him a spanking

#8-
Spoiler »
Xbox360Tray.jpg

#9-
Spoiler »
PS3-Boomerang1.jpg

Last edited:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
lol I didnt even notice the boots

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
the boots have gone away :eek: where are those mystery boots? where will they show up next? don't look down now...the might be there:eek: beware the boots!!

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
OH MY GOD. I found a shoelace in my bed. Someone help me

Hrothgar

For all you gamers out there I know this entry won't come as a complete surprise. I'm willing to bet my whopping OMGlists paycheck that anyone who's handled this controller during a game has had some randy thoughts about its naughty potential. It's sleek, hard white plastic makes it easy to grip and the vibrations are certainly made to be noticed. Now if only there was a game that made kept those electronic shudders coming so we could too!

Well, in my case your right. I often tease my cousin saying he has Wii-D whenever he's playing badly on the Wii. Of course their are the remarks of "that's right, give it a shake" and "It may be small, but I know how to use it", and of course "Don't just pull it out and jerk it around, it takes some skill."