Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SSF Problem

Default Re: SSF Problem

Alright, so i just started using R3 hoping it would help some, but I got the same error, I followed this guide : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZfUT1lOs4kw&feature=related
    What couldn't see was what CD drive to put in, Rockman could you please send me a ss of your settings? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by litoion View Post
    Rockman could you please send me a ss of your settings? Thank you.
    You need sega saturn bios. This youtube show everything pretty much correctly.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    You need sega saturn bios. This youtube show everything pretty much correctly.
    I do have the bios, it's sega_100, right?

Yes and go to setting for bio to find your bios
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

I put my bios, i still get the error.

make a bios folder ?

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

Alright, I made a folder, played for a few hours and got the same problem. I guess i can live with it. Thanks for your help.

What SSF version do you use ? You're welcome.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

I use 009 alpha r4.

This emulator-zone is very slow and nobody updated most emulators ? I am surprise. Someone need to be moderator fully and supervisor this site daily to update better.

Anyway, the latest is here:

http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/%7Ephantasy/ssf/index.html

Use this emulator. It is the latest version. Maybe it wont help you because I dont know what you re doing.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

Thread Information