Watch the Full Windows 7 Video Presentation

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Microsoft has sort of timidly started to share a couple of rather anodyne details about Windows 7, the next version of the Windows client due by the end of 2009, according to the company's Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer. Christopher Flores, Director Windows Communications even made available a video demonstration of Windows 7, but it showed only what Microsoft wanted its users to see. As such, the focus was placed exclusively on Windows 7's new multi-touch and gesture technology. But the entire video for the presentation of Windows 7 at D6 – All Things Digital features additional indications about the direction the Redmond giant is heading towards with the graphical user interface
of the successor of Windows Vista.

Video Presentatio here

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Watc...ion-Not-Just-the-Official-Version-86861.shtml

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I'm just wondering....how many screens will there be destroyed by letting kids on the computer...pressing on the screen real hard...

spotanjo3

the parents should know better to teach the kids not to pressing on the screen real hard and use them properly because if they dont then they are lousy parents .

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
the parents should know better to teach the kids not to pressing on the screen real hard and use them properly because if they dont then they are lousy parents .
- Whoa.. wait till, if you have kids.. You sound like my brother prior to kids, boy did his opinion change

spotanjo3

No, I don't have kids. I have nephews and neices and I know what best for them and I love them crazy. Their parents are so-so, lol. I am awesome role model uncle to them is what my mother say to me. I care. :)

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
No, I don't have kids. I have nephews and neices and I know what best for them and I love them crazy. Their parents are so-so, lol. I am awesome role model uncle to them is what my mother say to me. I care. :)

That doesnt sound Biased at all:dry:

Some parents even let kids play videogames above their age so...

l think it depends on how mature the kid is. Some kids mature faster than others

Last edited: