Where Can I Get Roms For My Kawaks Emulator & Where Can I get A MAME Emulator From

To ban or not to ban

• Ban

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Spare him

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

FoRiNzIx

Where Can I Get Roms For My Kawaks Emulator & Where Can I get A MAME Emulator From

I NED HELP ON THOSE TOPIC TYPE UP TOP IM NEW HERE AND TO EMULATORR. I HAVE A KAWAKS EMULATOR AND IM TRYING TO GET THE BEST MAME EMULATOR OUT THERE SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET ROMS FOR MY KAWAKS AND TELL ME WHERE I COULD FIND A MAME EMULATOR ALSO PLZ ANSWER THIS ? WHATS THE BEST EMULATOR TO HAVE.:):) THANK YOU

Jale

Re: Where Can I Get Roms For My Kawaks Emulator & Where Can I get A MAME Emulator Fro

MAME emulator: here.
ROMs: No. Read the rules.

Hrothgar

Re: Where Can I Get Roms For My Kawaks Emulator & Where Can I get A MAME Emulator Fro

PEOPLE WHO USE ALL CAPS ARE
REALLY
ANNOYING

FoRiNzIx

well im srry for the caps and im srry i didnt read the rulez at first i was in a rush earlier and thanx dude and for the other person i didnt ask for you opinion so just shut your mouth plz :fuckyou:

P.s. Also which mame download do i take or do i have to download all of that

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum

If you're downloading commandline mame then you want the Win32 Binary version. If your downloading MameUI or one of its variants then again go for the Binary download (don't download the source versions as these are for people who want to compile their own builds).

Secondly, you came to the site, posted without reading the rules asking for roms, all in caps which is bad manners on a forum as its seen as shouting then have the audacity to rudely complain when someone pulls you on it. Not a brilliant start for a new user.

Perhaps take a bit more time and thought before posting in future.

jox43w

well im srry for the caps and im srry i didnt read the rulez at first i was in a rush earlier and thanx dude and for the other person i didnt ask for you opinion so just shut your mouth plz :fuckyou:

lol

Hrothgar

People who replace their s's with z's and ck's with x's are also annoying :D.

onewecallgod

poll

I've made a poll. Should I ban him or spare him?

I'm in an idiot bashing mood, pardon me.

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum

I think he's gone anyway since he hasn't posted since. Being new (and far from the first person to hit the boards asking for 'ROMZ PLZZZZZZ' etc) a warning should probably suffice.

Robert

Yeah... don't think he'll be back. He wants roms, and they aint here.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai

People just don't talk anymore these days... just ask away then get or don't get what they want and leave... how rude

JoshM22

lol

What a freakin noob. I always read rules before i enter any message board. Most people have the common sense to know that ROMS are techincally illegal and there for shouldn't ask for hand outs. Not trying to bash this site cause it has helped me in many ways. Anyways noobs just read the rules!

Ana

I guess the rules do not apply to this person :glare: