Xbox 360

puppy0156

Hi guys i just came here but i need help im trying to get halo 3 live for 360 emulator but i dont know what to do can you help me?:D

seether9111

ummmm i forget
there is no such thing as a "working" 360 emulator yet, probabally wont be either for about 10 years at best.

Hell, the original XBOX hasnt even been properly emulated yet;)

sorry to piss on your parade man;)

puppy0156

So i do Halo 3 on the emulator xbox? because i seen a video these spanish people use halo 3 on emulator on pc. then it said halo 1 +emulator halo 2 +emulator halo 3 CD ROM

seether9111

ummmm i forget
ok..... you CANNOT emulate 360 or HALO 3.not on any pc, if you seen that somewhere on the net, it was bullshit.

just spend the 400.00 required to purchase the 360 and Halo 3 if you want to play.

once again, XBOX 360 emulation is NOT POSSIBLE

aderhold

I found an xbox 360 emulator called Xenia, but it does not running any of my games.

Last edited by a moderator:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
From the wiki
Xenia is an Xbox 360 emulator. However it is very early in development. It does not currently play any games.
http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/Xenia

Let try to remember an emulator begins at emulating chips, then moves on to dis-assembly, then maybe some home brew, if lucky a few commercial games but slow. This takes years to do, and requires a fast computer to run. Typically 5 times the speed of the console.

Last edited: