Having problems with No$gba 2.6a and Apollo Justice

sciz

I played all the three Phoenix Wright games with No$gba 2.6a, and all of them worked without any problems at all.

But when i started Apollo Justice, things stopped working, even though it's basically the same kind of game. Pressing the [start] button doesn't work, so i can't save until i come to an automatic save point. Pressing in the court doesn't work, i have to press some button on the keyboard instead and say "hold it" (or anything really) to press. The court record button in investigation doesn't work, and percieving in court doesn't work. (and yes i'm doing it at the correct time, the bracelet is shining and all).

When i press court record and press, the button turns yellow, but nothing happens. When i try to percieve, nothing at all happens. And yeah i'm using my mouse to click on the touch screen which is what i've been doing on the PW 1-3 games and everything has worked flawlessly.

I tried redownloading the emulator, and re-extracting the game, and when i did, it worked for like a few minutes, then all that stopped working again. I tried loading a PW 1-3 game that's been working flawlessly before, and now it doesn't, i have the same problems on those games now, which is extremely weird, since they didn't before, and i used the same emulator, and just completed Trials and Tribulations a week ago or so.

So, what gives? What can be the problem? I have all the bios, etc, if that's even needed with the 2.6a version i don't know, but i have them just in case anyways.

sciz

nope i didn't, will try and see what happens, thanks.

I have Windows XP
Intel Pentium 4 3,00 GHz
1 GB RAM
RADEON X800 video card if that matters

sciz

yeah i deleted that file, or well, i delete an no$gba.INP file, didn't see any ini, so i just went for the second best :p

and yeah it works now.

Why, though?

spotanjo3

Not .INP.. you need to see "No$gba" under it said Configuration Settings so delete that and try again but it works now ? Then dont know why. :)

discovered the problem!!, you MUST disable ALL extra (ex0 ex1 ex2 ex3 ex4 ex5) under other/extra, then sound is fixed and the game saves again