Site News: Forum Updated (vBulletin 3.7.0)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I am happy to announce that the update process for our forum has gone as planned and is now in full use once again.

Enjoy posting and have fun.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Notable features: Thread Prefixes which will be enable for some parts of the forum and I suggest you start using them and Social Groups.

Registered members can now create social groups and interact with people of the same mind more privately.

You have the option to make the social group free for all(anyone can join) and invite only. Use it wisely and ask a moderator if you need help as they can monitor them without joining. Group creator also has limited moderation abilities but the general rule will apply, "if you don't like a group leave it".

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
This is so cool :)

Ana

Trust me Cibo. no girl really wants breast that big unless she wants to make money off of then like this girl did. :fuckyou:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Trust me Cibo. no girl really wants breast that big unless she wants to make money off of then like this girl did. :fuckyou:

Well, us guys don't care why they have them:fuckyou:

Jale

Another notable feature I just found out is the ability to see edited post history like in Wikipedia.