• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

FRI Version 1.4.0.0 Released!

Mavtak

image8.png

Change Log
Setup and Usage Video Tutorial
Download

I usually include the change log in a post like this, but this one has a lot of pictures in it, so it would take too long to change everything into BB code.

The new main features:

• The ability to search by image health
  • the Advanced Search and Emulator Selector windows auto-sizing to fit the content
  • increased responsiveness when scanning for new ROMs and filling a large ROM list
  • a new status bar.

You can find out more information at my blog. I appreciate any comments. :)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

nice but n64, super nes and nes are confusion. Maybe it will be nice to have separate groups rather than all in one to confuse people which is which consoles. :p

Mavtak

nice but n64, super nes and nes are confusion. Maybe it will be nice to have separate groups rather than all in one to confuse people which is which consoles. :p

That's the whole point! It shouldn't matter what platform any game is for, you can just find a game that looks interesting and double-click on it. :)

Still, you can sort the ROMs by platform, as well as do an advanced search to only show a single platform in the list.

Did you watch the tutorial video? That explains a lot.

Does that address your concern, or am I missing something?

spotanjo3

No w I have see the tutorial video (I dont need tutorial anyway) but now I understand and it's nice program. Good job. :)

Mavtak

An EmuTalk.net user gave me some suggestions for FRI yesterday, so I implemented them and pushed out a minor update: http://mypieceoftheinter.net/archives/478

Now the user can remove individual ROMs from the library and delete ROMs through the program. Also "Super Nintendo Entertainment System" as added as another name for "Super Nintendo".

edit:
Oh, and you can also now manually edit ROMs' release year.

Last edited: