Burning Sega Saturn and CD games after downloading

ACardAttack

I am trying to burn a few Sega CD and Saturn games, but am not sure how to go about burning them to a CD.
For example,
Shining Force CD has an iso file, a cue file and a bunch of mp3 files...would I burn all of those files to the disk?

And another
Dragon Force
Has a bin file and a cue file...do I only burn the bin file which I have a program that can convert that to an iso file, or do I burn both, the cue and the bin/iso? Does the cue do anything, they are all about 1kb big...dont seem like they do much.

Sorry for what is probably a silly question, but I do not want to burn a bunch of cds wrong and have them wasted...And I'm sure this could go in just about any forum, but chose this one because of the Sega games

Thanks

spotanjo3

No... Just use Imgburn to burn bin and a cue. You dont need to convert that to an iso file at all. The cue files are the music and sound. Use Imgburn to burn them. It is very lightly program and small mb size. :D

ACardAttack

No... Just use Imgburn to burn bin and a cue. You dont need to convert that to an iso file at all. The cue files are the music and sound. Use Imgburn to burn them. It is very lightly program and small mb size. :D
Well I have had NO luck...for one Roxio doesnt recognize bin files when I try to do burn image Roxio cant add the file. I've burned the cue and bin file with poweriso, but no luck...Im trying to play it with an emulator at first because I dont want to mod my saturn until I know I can burn these files right. My emulator works b/c my copy of Nights plays fine with it. So any other tips, or any idea what I might be doing wrong?

seether9111

ummmm i forget
Well I have had NO luck...for one Roxio doesnt recognize bin files when I try to do burn image Roxio cant add the file. I've burned the cue and bin file with poweriso, but no luck...Im trying to play it with an emulator at first because I dont want to mod my saturn until I know I can burn these files right. My emulator works b/c my copy of Nights plays fine with it. So any other tips, or any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I could be mistaken, but I think you can play burned saturn games without a mod:unsure:

someone correct me if im wrong though:eek:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Try Alcohol120% with it i was able to burn the SEGA RALLY for Saturn a while ago and i didn't try it on a Real Saturn ,but i entered it in My Pc and all the files were the files of the original game. What i don't remember is which file i burned but i guess i tried them all .CUE .ISO .BIN
Don't burn MP3 they should just be in the same directory of your game.

TO check if you make a correct disk enter it after burning in PC CD ROM and it will show you ,if you have made it correctly or not.