Cant mount cue file in daemon "sampling rate must be 44100" but can mount the iso??

rs-t

Cant mount cue file in daemon "sampling rate must be 44100" but can mount the iso??

As said above, i can only play the game by mounting the iso file, but the cue file i create wont mount as sampling rate must be 44100. What am i doing wrong. The game plays with sound effects but no music. I also downloaded another game and didn't bother changing the mp3 files to wavs and them making a cue file, i just loaded the iso straight onto daemon and played the game with full sound effects and music??? So what's the point of the cue maker etc?

Last edited:

Jale

Re: Cant mount cue file in daemon "sampling rate must be 44100" but can mount the iso

A cue file only contains data about the BIN (ISO) file. It's not intended for music storage, unless you have created a hybrid disc (with audio and data). It's possible the info written in CUE file missmatches your BIN image. I can be wrong, since I almost never create hybrid CDs/DVDs.

rs-t

Re: Cant mount cue file in daemon "sampling rate must be 44100" but can mount the iso

I have solved the problem now, its pretty simple.

When converting the mp3 files to wavs, you need to make sure that it is converted to 44.1khz. If not, when you try to mount the cue, you get the error "unable to mount image, sampling rate must be 44100"

You can still play games without doing anything with the mp3 to wav etc, but the sound might not work.

Last edited:

Jale

I assume you're trying to emulate CD-DA (PlayStation, for instance). You need to meet certain requirements, such as the 44.1 KHz sampling rate. There's no way a PlayStation can read MP3 files anyway.

rs-t

well yes trying to emulate sega saturn. Just thought I'd post as ive seen people asking what to do when they get that error.