Games for X360 emulator

Vortex

Hi guys!

I just downloaded an X360 emulator,but I can't find any games for it. I wanna play one of the old Turok games,because I'm intrested in this game. Can anyone send me a link where I can download some games for my xbox360 EMU?

Thanks,

Vortex

spotanjo3

You have a fake emulator. The Xbox 360 emu was never released and didn't existed yet... So you have been spammed. :/

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Yeah that's right i wonder how you thinked a PC of nowadays could emulate such a powerful console :) . No PC can do this at the moment.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Hi guys!

I just downloaded an X360 emulator,but I can't find any games for it. I wanna play one of the old Turok games,because I'm intrested in this game. Can anyone send me a link where I can download some games for my xbox360 EMU?

Thanks,

Vortex

Everything the others have already said and more importantly read the forum rules/AUP. Requesting roms or links to rom sites is strictly prohibited here. Its not out of any moral hypocrisy but purely because it keeps the site out of trouble legally and purely focused on the business of emulator support.

Repeated requests for roms or links will get you banned mate.

spotanjo3

Everything the others have already said and more importantly read the forum rules/AUP. Requesting roms or links to rom sites is strictly prohibited here. Its not out of any moral hypocrisy but purely because it keeps the site out of trouble legally and purely focused on the business of emulator support.

Repeated requests for roms or links will get you banned mate.

Do you have to be smart to write? I do not find the term moral intelligence acceptable. Be yourself and be sure the language you use is relevant to their needs.

I would like to remind you that a person with an intellectual impairment will prefer easy-to-understand text so please remember that too. :)

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Do you have to be smart to write? I do not find the term moral intelligence acceptable. Be yourself and be sure the language you use is relevant to their needs.

I would like to remind you that a person with an intellectual impairment will prefer easy-to-understand text so please remember that too. :)

Perhaps take a little more time to read the posts you're replying to then, I didn't once mention intelligence.

Moral Hypocrisy has nothing to do with someone's intelligence Rockman. Hypocrisy means saying one thing while doing another so in the context of the post its a simple explanation that the site isn't hypocritical by endorsing emulation then getting all moral about roms in its AUP, its a simple mechanism to give it some legal protection.

Hypocrisy isn't a rare or difficult word and is commonly used in English so the misunderstanding is entirely yours. Perhaps a little more research before posting mate, if you're going to jump into threads purely to criticise me at least make sure your comments are relevant to what I've actually written.

Last edited:

blueshogun96

The Old Kid
I'm not sure which turok you want to play but it sounds like you want to play Turok Evolution. If you want to play that game you can get the PC port of it or play the original Xbox version on Cxbx, the first Xbox1 emulator.

btw, I hope you didn't mistake Cxbx for a 360 emulator.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
You can get some HERE

Jale

What does the Chocolate Rain dude have to do with this thread?

And yeah, there's no such thing like a 360 emulator.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Who said anything about chocolate rain

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
XBox has 3 cores. My computer has 4. Computers these days are far superior to a 360.

The people that made the 360 are intelligent, you on the other hand........I think not

Hrothgar

XBox has 3 cores. My computer has 4. Computers these days are far superior to a 360.

The thing to keep in mind here is even if you have a computer more powerful than the 360, that doesn't mean emulation is going to be possible. Technically my laptop is far more powerful that the Dreamcast, but that doesn't mean I'm capable of emulating it.

The people that made the 360 are intelligent, you on the other hand........I think not

I think that's a bit harsh.

barkhad

Banned
It is likely impossible at this state for a Xbox 360 emulator to exist compare the specs of a xbox360 to pc and then you will figure that out.:)