some erm...more help with No$gba please

Dazbuzz

so yeah, ive got everything working fine with it now thanks to all the help =) but um, im not sure if im allowed to ask this(its about roms) ive run into a snag with pokemon emerald. When i dive underwater, there seems to be "fog" so i cant see where im going. Ive asked about this somewhere else and got: "With that, it seems like a bootleg game since it's not handling the transparencies." so would i need to download another ROM? if i do is there a way to transfer my current pokemon emerald save to the new ROM? seeing as ive tried running a different pokemon emerald game and it only gave me the "new game" option.

thanks =)

EDIT: ok ive tried 3 other emerald roms now and same problem. But i did get the save to work for all of them, so is it a problem with the save or No$gba?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

There is nothing to do with roms. The emulator is still in development, not roms itself. It is a problem with no$gba. What version is it ? The version is 2.6 and it's working fine. I can't help you with pokemon because I am not fan but I heard about it's working just fine.

Jale

Most games work with 2.6. With 2.6a (donators only) you can forget about that save type headache.

Dazbuzz

well ive tried vba but i cant get my save to work and i get some "in-game battery pack has died" message =( ill keep trying different emulators i guess.

Dazbuzz

i didnt mean it like that. The emulators work fine >.> i just havent been able to transfer my save to vba and with the "in-game battery has died" message i didnt bother with it for long. If i can get rid of the message ill try again.

sh33pnutt

I have this same problem. I know it's because the emulator is still in development, but I was just wondering if there is any way to get around it.

For example: are there any working cheats/glitches in the game that will remove fog effects? Are there any legitimate ways to remove fog in the game (HM moves maybe)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

spotanjo3

Yeah, it can happen. What you can do is reboot your computer then you are able to move your save to any other emulators. :)

Dazbuzz

so could i try an older version of No$gba to get it to work? or should i just wait for the next version to be released?

spotanjo3

No, I never have a problem with it. I am sure something have to do with your computer and not this emulator because i dont have a problem at all.

Let try again.. You can try delete no$gba.ini in no$gba folder and reboot it then test it.

spotanjo3

No, it is not a problem with your computer unless your video card might need to update ?

Give me your .sav in PM and the name of this game and I will be glad to test it for you if you want me to but I doubt it will help at all.

Anyway,I dont play pokemon at all. What version no$gba do you use ?

spotanjo3

Great.

Yeah that site I went and I should have look into it then send this site to you here but glad that everything is okay with you. :)