Attention Explorer & Google Toolbar Users...

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Noticing the last few days, Explorer has been constantly lagging and locking-up, thus also displaying "DCOM" & "initializing .dll" errors here and there with the net connection on and even more with it disconnected, as I was deleting dead servers and running anti-virus of being "offline"...

Not sure if it's effecting anyone else, though can be fixed by "uninstalling" the Google Toolbar from "Add/Remove Programs" from via "Control Panel"... Appears to be some strange "all-of-a-sudden" scripting error, though maybe "re-installing" or "upgrading" to the newer version will work better... but in my opinion, best to leave it off for now. ;)

Last edited:

seether9111

ummmm i forget
no probs here..........:glare: google daily

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Guess if someone else is having the same issue, they probably won't be here to read this anyway... RFOL/LOL :p

Toolbar gone, but IE still my main browser... ;)

Last edited:

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
What the point of toolbars anyway? just stick your search into the address bar and your sorted. If you want to search a different website then use keywords.

For example if I wanted to google for Lucy Pinder pictures I just type "Lucy Pinder" into the address bar and hit enter. If I want to view the wikipedia page about Lucy Pinder then I type "w Lucy Pinder" into the address and the wikipedia page loads up without any more clicking...

Google toolbar and all other shitty toolbars and pointless...