Double Dragon II on the PC-Engine.

georgc3

Hello, I need help as well. I tried mounting the cue file for double dragon II. I also got an error that says "Unable to Mount Image. File Not Accessible". It has a E: dirve. I need help changing it to to D: drive because that's I all I have for the CD/DVD drive is the D: Can anyone help so I can get this image mounted?

Last edited:

Zach

I'm assuming you know how to use whatever program you are using to mount images and point it to the correct file, etc.

This may be a problem with the cue file.. open it in notepad and look at the file path.

If it lists something like " C:\dir\image.bin " or whatever the filename is, then you need to fix it. change it to the exact name of the actual CD image file, and remove ALL drive or directory references to the path. If you keep the bin and cue in the same directory, it should mount it fine because it is only looking for the file name, in the directory the cue file is in.

Here is what a proper cue would look like, with the CD image and its cue file stored in the same directory.

Don't worry about all the audio track listings. That only applies to games which contain CD audio on their CD.. The example in this case is my CD Image for Descent for the PC.
FILE "Disc.bin" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 00:00:00
TRACK 02 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
PREGAP 00:02:00
INDEX 01 08:19:45
TRACK 03 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 12:11:35
TRACK 04 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 14:46:23
TRACK 05 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 15:08:68
TRACK 06 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 19:59:49
TRACK 07 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 24:51:47
TRACK 08 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 29:42:33
TRACK 09 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 33:48:38
TRACK 10 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 38:08:69
TRACK 11 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 42:09:15
TRACK 12 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 46:26:07
TRACK 13 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 50:52:01
TRACK 14 AUDIO
FLAGS DCP
INDEX 01 54:01:61

My actual disc image file is named "Disc.bin", but your cue file can either be the same name, or a different name as long as the path inside the cue points to the correct filename. Remeber it is CaSE SenSitive so if the filename or exension has uppercase letters you have to use uppercase for those letters. Personally I store all my CD images in individual folders, and rename the bin and cue to something short and easy, since I already know what game it is based on the folder I select in my mounting browser.

ProfessorX

Thanks for your help and my apologies for the LATE reply. I've been away from using emulators for a while. However, I've ended up buying a real PC-Engine and DDII, so everything's fine. Again, I appreciate your help. :happy: