Playstation Game Saves requests..... If you have these games...

r3b3l_XiM

I am looking for save games for a few games that I have, really because I don't have the time to play them but obviously from playing them in the past i spent all that time completing them on the real console that I can't be bothered doing it again :p
If you have a save game for any of these games, could you please upload your memory card or pm me so I can give you my email address to attach the memory cards.

1) Gran Turismo 1 & 2
2) The Unholy War
3) Crash Team Racing
4) Metal Gear Solid
5) Micro Machines V3
6) WWF Smackdown! 2:Know Your Role
7) Duke Nukem: Time to Kill
8) Tony Hawks 3 & 4
9) Die Hard Trilogy

Thank you very much for anyone that helps me :)

spotanjo3

You are lazy, aren't you ? That is not fair for us to work hard then give save requests to you ? That is not fair. I understand you played them before then why do it again ? If you want to do it again then play them yourself. Don't be lazy. That is not fair to us you know.

r3b3l_XiM

You are lazy, aren't you ? That is not fair for us to work hard then give save requests to you ? That is not fair. I understand you played them before then why do it again ? If you want to do it again then play them yourself. Don't be lazy. That is not fair to us you know.

calm down man, im just asking a favor. whether i do or do not have them won't effect you in any way. It's not like I'd take credit for your work or anything stupid like that, I'm just asking people to share the love. If you don't wish to I'm not forcing you man, I'm just asking if theres anybody who'd like to help me...

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
There's loads of pre-saved stuff available online. Just google something along the lines of PSX game saves.

spotanjo3

calm down man, im just asking a favor. whether i do or do not have them won't effect you in any way. It's not like I'd take credit for your work or anything stupid like that, I'm just asking people to share the love. If you don't wish to I'm not forcing you man, I'm just asking if theres anybody who'd like to help me...

Sorry about my attitude for I had a bad day I think. As FatTrucker statement... The google is your hope because there are many psx game saves out there, I believe. :)

coolhand44_au

I am looking for save games for a few games that I have, really because I don't have the time to play them but obviously from playing them in the past i spent all that time completing them on the real console that I can't be bothered doing it again :p
If you have a save game for any of these games, could you please upload your memory card or pm me so I can give you my email address to attach the memory cards.

1) Gran Turismo 1 & 2
2) The Unholy War
3) Crash Team Racing
4) Metal Gear Solid
5) Micro Machines V3
6) WWF Smackdown! 2:Know Your Role
7) Duke Nukem: Time to Kill
8) Tony Hawks 3 & 4
9) Die Hard Trilogy

Thank you very much for anyone that helps me :)
can help with Time to Kill man.....talk to me...