Dreamcast?

RiderLeangle

pcstats.jpg

Is there a Dreamcast emulator I can use?

Jale

1.5 GHz is kinda slow for Dreamcast emulation. You may be able to run it, but don't expect good frame rates.

Jale

I'm seeing you're running integrated graphics. That's a bad sign too.

And to make things worse, you're running Windows 98 (well, that depends on the emulator).

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Highly unlikely anything will run at a playable frame rate. Less than 512Mb of ram and that is shared with your graphics chip, a relatively old slow processor and windows 98.

You can download NullDC and Chankast and give them a try (won't damage anything to try them out) but its unlikely you'll achieve a playable framerate with those specs.

Jale

You don't lose your files when buying a new computer. In fact, you could use your current hard disk with the new computer as a backup media.

pballer12345

hey i cannot find any dc bios files to work for my nulldc emulator to save my life could some one please help me my posting a link or something

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
No mate. Bios files are subject to copyright and the rules here prohibit posting links to sites hosting roms, bios, or anything else that might infringe copyright.

Have a read of the forum rules before posting.

Sorry.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
What exaclty are bios?

Bios is an acronym that stands either for the Basic Input/Output System or for Built In Operating System

It's basically a program inside a chip in your computer or console that is being used to communicate with the various hardware inside. It is the Bios that then runs your game in much the same way as Windows or Linux does.

Raph95

When I try to play the game and click Play it tells me that disc isn't inserted... -.- Any solution?

the_EMU_kid

with no sound and no dead or alive 2 u can get full speed on 1.5ghz

Last edited: