this game real?

Genome

north west south west

spotanjo3

You should remove this due to the strong language. It can be found at youtube video with no strong language. Just type Hardest level of Super Mario. Since there are some younger people here. Use youtube video instead.

Zach

That's a big assumption you're making.. Last I checked we didn't censor ourselves on the forum, so I don't know why you think a video with some bad language is so horrible.

Save yourself the trouble and leave those decisions to the moderators.

spotanjo3

No, that is not a big assumption I'm making. I have seen some of your forums's icons. One of them is a bad word. So it is part of censor too. Hmm, I respect your forum. I do not have a problem.

Save myself the trouble ? No, I want to help and knowledgement to the people about kids. Why ? Because we should be better role model to kids anyway. Anyway, I like your forum but it is okay to help, yes? :)

Please don't get angry with me. I do not have problem with you. I just look at those languages as my point of view and that's how I feel. I respect you and you should respect me as well. The peer pressure is the reason why people have a bad bad influence over kids.. Very sad, man.

Well, maybe I am so nice or polite or something like that and that's me. I like to be good role model to children and adults. I care about them more than people who like to say bad words and things like which is an insulting or rudeness and is not the type of friends I want. I dont like it, man.

Therefore, I am concern about the languages because of the kids and I dont use the bad languages anyway. I am uncle of the kids.

The peer pressure is the reason. It's our responsible not to give an influence to kids and we should control our bad languages as well. That's why we have to avoid that.The bad languages are so immature and dirty and insulting.

I am an administrator and moderator of other forums and we tried to avoid the languages to a minimum. We can't control them but we can reduce to the minimum anyway. They have no problem for us to delete languages mistaken in them that they type and they said oh shoot or bad habits or something like that and we just laughs with them and we are very understanding and we go ahead and remove it and move on. Yes, the bad languages are horrible and inhumanity and is not very pleased things to hear. It is also impolite, man.

Well, if you are parent then you should know better to raise children better. Because I do. I am just try to help.

Last edited:

Zach

That doesn't change the fact that we do NOT censor posts here, unless they go way over the line.

It is not your place to tell people what they should and should not post, that is the job of myself and other moderators.. I'm not going to sit here and debate you on bad language and raising children, because that is not what the issue is about.

Every forum has different rules, but that doesn't give people the right to be self righteous and try to act like another forums rules should be the rules of all forums.

On this forum we are allowed to curse, and behave in a manner that other forums might not allow - but that is THEM and not US.

If something bothers you, walk away. That is part of free society, you have the freedom to walk away, NOT to tell other people what they should and shouldn't post.. It's not your job here. That is the bottom line.

spotanjo3

I didnt tell them what they should and shouldn't post. That's not my things. I am telling you from the point of my view and my opinion, that's all. Anyway, the people can change you know.

Okay, I am not going to walk away. I am here to stay. :)

I guess that's about it. I guess move on.

Zach

You told him, "you should remove this".. To some people that comes across as telling them what to do..

But yes, it is time to move on. I will say no more of this.

spotanjo3

I didnt say you have to remove this.. I said you "should".. he can choice not to if he want to. :)

Ok, no more. :)