Null dc needs to be put up on this site it is number one D.C. emulator right now

megaflash2009

The emulation master
And it works with windows vista very well i have gotten most games working perfect but ya gotta mess with the settings a bit but heck it's way better than chankast BIG TIME and it will be the next epsxe of the emulation era i say it should be put up on this site as the number one dreamcast emulator and yes i have tested this and can verify my statements :excl:

Hardstyle

Play It Loud & Proud
i can back you up on that also my friend, i am running nulldc on windows xp and all the games i have tryed work without a hitch, perfect sound and graphics, the best dc emulator out there :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I 3rd it, lots of great emu's never make it on there.. like oOTake? common, its a great pc-engine......?

NullDC kicks butt.

maybe we need a new editor "I move for a Vote of No Confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership." -sw

Last edited:

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
Seems that lots of people have problems running it. The last this we need is a bunch of people posting 'heeellllllllppp meee plzzz nul dc no worky'.

But I will agree it works the best by far of what I've tried when it comes to dc emulation.

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
Well of course that's why there is forums on emulation. I was just trying to make point at the amount of possible noobish people would create annoying threads, but anyways back on topic.

Having the best dc emulator on this site would make sense.

spotanjo3

Actually.. NullDC and Makaron are the best emulators out there. Makaron is active and have a higher compabilities. :)

jpcline004

Gaijin
NULLDC is much better than Chankast IMO, and easier to use with the proper tutelage. I am pretty surprised that EZ doesn't have it. I can play MvC2 at 90% speed (still entirely playable) on my modest 4 year old PC.

And FYI - just to prepare for the clueless joes asking...Alt+F4 exits the emulator. He didn't program it as esc since there are a couple typing games for the DC.

*edit* also worth noting that alt+f4 doesn't work every time as I just figured out...

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I love MVC2, why ? Megaman and his characters in it. Makaron run it much better than NullDC's speed. :p

jpcline004

Gaijin
I love MVC2, why ? Megaman and his characters in it. Makaron run it much better than NullDC's speed. :p

I tried out Makaron and it didn't seem to like my D-pad. All the other buttons seemed to map correctly...anyone else have this problem?

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
Null DC can boot PowerStone 2 Right?

I got mario war playable (significantly faster than chankast)
and crazy taxi 2 (only on the first load screen)
power stone 2 couldn't get past the screen test (that 60hz 50hz pal selector)

I use Null PVR and it wont load (loads and then closes, but If I use the chankast GPU, it brings me to the Screen Freq selector)

I get the Invalid Katana Driver(from the console), anyone knows what that means?

might play with it a bit. ;)

any pointers will be appreciated.

// nevermind, I got it working, I wasn't patient, had to wait for it a bit XD

-Leerz

Last edited: