Final Fantasy 12

koji-lik

How shud i set my setings for FF 12. The game is running to slow, picture is good buth it is to slow . What shud i turn on and wath shud i turn off, please help me
My pc:geforce 7600 gt, 2 gb RAM (667), AMD 3800 dual core - UsingPCSX2 0.9.4

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Its probably your processor. AMD processors have an excellent feature set optimised for PC games but generally don't touch the Intel C2D's for sheer number crunching (which is whats needed for emulation).

spotanjo3

@FatTrucker,

You didnt mention about the latest plugins which improvement the speed and better graphics.

@koji-lik,

You forgot something... update to 9.5 and update latest plugins. This forum is not right for you. Go to http://www.pcsx2.net/ and their forum is best for you because they have same questions as you and resolve the problem better and best of all.. the emulator developer of pcsx2 is there that can answer your question 100%.

Here will not take you anywhere.. it will keep circle circle circle until you solve it. Its waste time.. go there and you will get answer faster. That's how I learn alot from them (Yes i mean the developer who make pcsx2). :)

Last edited:

smashhell

@FatTrucker,

You didnt mention about the latest plugins which improvement the speed and better graphics.

@koji-lik,

You forgot something... update to 9.5 and update latest plugins. This forum is not right for you. Go to http://www.pcsx2.net/ and their forum is best for you because they have same questions as you and resolve the problem better and best of all.. the emulator developer of pcsx2 is there that can answer your question 100%.

Here will not take you anywhere.. it will keep circle circle circle until you solve it. Its waste time.. go there and you will get answer faster. That's how I learn alot from them (Yes i mean the developer who make pcsx2). :)

What is this plugin you speak of ?
And where is 9.5 lol, all I see is 9.4 on their website and forum.
:)

Fantasy

and how about Final Fantasy X..is it also completely playable with fast computer?? thankz for the answer..