Thread: Final Fantasy 12

The New Kid

Question Final Fantasy 12

How shud i set my setings for FF 12. The game is running to slow, picture is good buth it is to slow . What shud i turn on and wath shud i turn off, please help me
    My pc:geforce 7600 gt, 2 gb RAM (667), AMD 3800 dual core - UsingPCSX2 0.9.4
    Last edited by koji-lik; February 12th, 2008 at 12:06.

Abusus non tollit usum FatTrucker's Avatar

Default Re: Final Fantasy 12

Its probably your processor. AMD processors have an excellent feature set optimised for PC games but generally don't touch the Intel C2D's for sheer number crunching (which is whats needed for emulation).

@FatTrucker,

You didnt mention about the latest plugins which improvement the speed and better graphics.

@koji-lik,

You forgot something... update to 9.5 and update latest plugins. This forum is not right for you. Go to http://www.pcsx2.net/ and their forum is best for you because they have same questions as you and resolve the problem better and best of all.. the emulator developer of pcsx2 is there that can answer your question 100%.

Here will not take you anywhere.. it will keep circle circle circle until you solve it. Its waste time.. go there and you will get answer faster. That's how I learn alot from them (Yes i mean the developer who make pcsx2).
    Last edited by azoreseuropa; February 12th, 2008 at 17:38.
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

The New Kid

Thumbs up Re: Final Fantasy 12

Thanx guys

So FF12 is completely playable now on emu if you have a fast enough PC ?

I saw it somewhere so yeah.. I think it is completely playable.

Look at this link for better computer for a fast enough:

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=12477
    MacBook Pro 13" with a Retina October 2014 (Purchased on March 28, 2015) - macOS Sierra (10.12.1)

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

EMU: SDL MAME - SNES9X - FCEUX - Gens32 - No$gba - DeSmuME - ePSXe - SSF - NeoPop - OSwan - Mupen64Plus - PCSX2 - Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by RockmanForte View Post
    @FatTrucker,

You didnt mention about the latest plugins which improvement the speed and better graphics.

@koji-lik,

You forgot something... update to 9.5 and update latest plugins. This forum is not right for you. Go to http://www.pcsx2.net/ and their forum is best for you because they have same questions as you and resolve the problem better and best of all.. the emulator developer of pcsx2 is there that can answer your question 100%.

Here will not take you anywhere.. it will keep circle circle circle until you solve it. Its waste time.. go there and you will get answer faster. That's how I learn alot from them (Yes i mean the developer who make pcsx2).
    What is this plugin you speak of ?
    And where is 9.5 lol, all I see is 9.4 on their website and forum.

0.9.5 beta is a bug so it is not on their website.. you are free to test it where they post in other forum.... Until 0.9.5 final release soon.

Oh, you are new....

http://forums.ngemu.com/ps2-plugin-q...7657-gsdx.html

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

The New Kid

and how about Final Fantasy X..is it also completely playable with fast computer?? thankz for the answer..

Yes, it is playable. And of course, you must have a fast computer too. You're welcome.

iPhone 6+ - iOS 10.1.1

Thread Information