Lost in Blue

Goaku

English:
Hi, (sry for my bad english, i am german)
I downloaded Lost in Blue on my Pc and i wanted to play in with the No$Gba. All was good, but on the stage, were i have to BLOW! to make fire i thought (HOW?). so can someone help me? How can i Blow without a Mikrophone? is anywhere a Hacked version of Lost in Blue there, where i dont need to blow?

(Sry for bad english again)

Deutsch:
Hi, (in der Hoffnung, dass jemand deutsches das liest^^)
Ich habe mit Lost in Blue gezogen, und als ich es auf dem No$Gba spielen wollte, ging ja alles, bloss als ich an die Stelle kahm an der ich Pusten soll um das Feuer zu entfachen bekahm ich Probleme und fragte mich: Wie?. Könnt ihr mir bitte helfen? Gibt es vieleicht eine gehackte version von Lost in Blue bei der man nicht mehr pusten muss?

Danke im Vorraus
Goaku

spotanjo3

English:
Hi, (sry for my bad english, i am german)
I downloaded Lost in Blue on my Pc and i wanted to play in with the No$Gba. All was good, but on the stage, were i have to BLOW! to make fire i thought (HOW?). so can someone help me? How can i Blow without a Mikrophone? is anywhere a Hacked version of Lost in Blue there, where i dont need to blow?

(Sry for bad english again)

Hi and welcome to out forum.

No, there is no hacked version sorry. You must have microphone. NDS games are different from GBA games because nds games that require microphone can't have hacked... you HAVE TO have microphone, sorry. Buy microphone and it's cheap. :)

spotanjo3

You are welcome.

Save your receipt because the micrphone you are buy one might not work with no$gba. Be careful.

Mine does work perfectly is Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 with microphone built in. :)

GeeDoggy

ey can u both say me where u download this game lost n blue man i have a crush on this gae and m working snce a week to get an emu and this game so pls help me

spotanjo3

Ask us one more time then you will be banned. Read the rules. It is against the rules to ask roms. Use google.com. ok ?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
key but this is just the problem... i didn't found it anywhere so i need help
- Then ask thieves.. We dont condone theft here. This is why you may not ask for help finding stolen roms..

GeeDoggy

ok be happy you'll never c me again in this mofckng forum wth lots of would-be pc pros and nerds: go fuck urself u know y?? I DONT NEED HISTORYS I NEED ANSWERS

spotanjo3

Calm down. We are just protect the forum from getting shut down for supporting illegal roms. We are helping people how to run them or anything but not to help people how to get roms because it is not fair.

Please watch your language and we just can't help you with illegal roms. We are telling you to find roms yourself through google.com because it is your friend and very helpful. :)

Please be nice, ok ?

We dont want to see you go but dont shouts at us because we refused however we are being honest and protective and keep this forum clean and safe as long as it is possible. :)

GeeDoggy

kay ure right uhm well i need help ba lost in blue (now i have it yea) becuase the first time i blowed in my mike(microphon) 2 make the fre it worked but the second time t didn't worked i've tried t several times but t just didn't worked =(

spotanjo3

Hello, GeeDoggy. I am happy that you understand.

Anyway, maybe your microphone is not response very well. Try again or adjust your microphone or something like that. The microphone I am using is work fine and no problem at all.

Last edited: