Final Fantasy VII ISO Help

Frg10Sharingan

Hello ppl! I am kinda new to the whole ISO deal. I know how to run an ISO and IMG files, but there is a slight problem. I copied all the files from all Three disc's, but there is no IMG file.. Help please!!!!! Getting so frustrated!!

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
You must make an ISO/IMG/BIN file from a CD, you should have used ISO creating tools such as ISO Buster, Iso Producer, create those files from those programs.

copying the files from the CD will not work.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Tell me.. is it bin/cue ? Or .Nrg or what ? PLease tell me and I have seen this error message before but I am not sure. I need to know what you have. :)

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
I did what you tole me to, but on my 3rd disc, it said "Could not read data from source." My computer hates me.

also check if your disc is clean, if the scratches are too heavy, (if you're using iso-buster)
use the option replace with user data "all zeros"

change your iso buster settings to this
2v7xmd0.png

if it still fails, try BlindRead :)

Cheers and Goodluck

-Leerz
Viva Las Filipinas!

spotanjo3

Hey, iso buster is not necessary. I have expert on burning games on CD nor DVDR.. I have been knlowedgement of burning the games for over 7 years. The iso buster is so old and is not necessary. I can help you.. I need more specifically.. Is it bin/cue ? .nrg ? Clone CD ??? .iso ? What ? Let me know. :)

Frg10Sharingan

Eh. I got a scratched CD. It keeps coming up with an error n all. Thx for the help though. If there is anything that you can do, likehelp me out with a sctached CD, please tell me lol..