• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

iDeaS 1.0.2.1 Beta Version for Linux released!

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I still don't understand why in hell you are not part of the STAFF.
The staff runs the site and monitors content. running a web site and having vast knowledge about emulation are not the same. Offering suggestion and help is left up to the community hence a "forum". RockmanForte (if you dont mind me saying so) has a lot of experience to offer and does so rather frequently, not only on this board. I dont think he would want a burden such as being a forum staff member, but thats just my thought on the matter.

spotanjo3

I still don't understand why in hell you are not part of the STAFF.

Thanks for your kind but I dont need to be part of the staff because of my knowedlegement. I am here to help what i know and that is good enough. ;)

@ulaoulao,

No problem. That's alright. :)

RockY

L H D T P M
The staff runs the site and monitors content. running a web site and having vast knowledge about emulation are not the same. Offering suggestion and help is left up to the community hence a "forum". RockmanForte (if you dont mind me saying so) has a lot of experience to offer and does so rather frequently, not only on this board. I dont think he would want a burden such as being a forum staff member, but thats just my thought on the matter.

Hello

The main idea is to post the news at the main page, not only at the forums. I believe Lefteris is the only staff posting the news…..