NO$GBA - Microphone Question.

Jale

I know that microphone support has been implemented in v2.3d or somewhere close, but I tried blowing at it during WarioWare Touched! and nothing happens. I have a good microphone and tried every setting possible (sound input/output, microphone boost, etc) and nothing.

I'm stuck on that game where I (as a robot) have to blow a dust on the window and there's no way I work around this without microphone support.

Any ideas? I'm currently using v2.6 (free), by the way.

spotanjo3

I have heard some people have problem with their own microphone. Which I dont know why... Mine is fine because I am using webcam with microphone built in it and it's working fine for first time. :)

kandarian

Lumine Infinite
I've tried to use mike in NSMB Minigames, and it's quite buggy. I had to be like 1 inch from the mike, and blow as hard i could :p

FFX~Valefor

FF's lover
i am playing cooking mama and i have a dirrerent microphone problem
the game doesnt want me to blow,that is when i need to blow, the game considers i blow without me blowing(i hope you arent confused)

is there an answer for this?

spotanjo3

I can't help you with that. The mic depend on your computer's sound and isn't a buggy in emulator accord to martin korth the developer statement and he is right. My microphone works perfectly fine with my no$gba emulator since 2.3 and I finished Zelda that required microphone too. :)