burning a PS1 game

v2Lethal

hi sorry if its been posted before but was wondering if its possible to burn for example a
ISO image of a PS1 game like granturismo to a CD to play on the PS1 console itself. mite aswell dig it out for some old classics lol

how would i go about doing this

i have nero and 700mb CD-R's

what procedure do i need to go threw :) and also will they run normal on the ps1 like normal fast speed no buffering or low framerates :)

thanx

v2Lethal

yup it is. always was everyones was chippd lol well everyone had it chipped lol used to have over 500+ games lol
so can anyone tell me how to make my own copies

Jale

Well, the process is very simple. You need a burning sofware such as Nero or Alcohol 120%. I'm sure you can find a free alternative of those programs somewhere. Load the ISO with any of these burning apps and a parameters window will appear. Leave everything as they are, just make sure to choose a low burning speed (up to 24X). It's always better to burn discs at the lower speed (4X).

Try not to burn discs at a very high speed if your computer can't transfer high amount of data faster.

v2Lethal

didnt seem to read the disks i burnt. argh !

i tryed with nero and tryed with alchohol

hummm the nero one was a IMG file
same with alcholhol one but doesnt that convert it or ?

Jale

Is the game regional (NTSC / PAL)? It's kind of strange, because every disk I burned worked very well.

v2Lethal

not sure as i downloaded them from a website so aint to sure
there mainly .img images tho
hum can u tell me process i shud do with a .img file