ok so here is my problem
i currently use SSF and im trying to play nights into dreams
i have the roms i use Alcohol 120%

these r my PC specs...
hp pavilion
AMD Athlon(tm)64 X2 Dual
Core Processor 3800+
2.00 GHz. 960 MB of RAM

this is what i get ,the game dont pop up...
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z176/swift1234/weird.gif

that red box just keeeps flashing....
plz help and thx

spotanjo3

If it is flash... then it didn't work. It should be black and steady which game is running and playable.

You are downloading the older version. Downloading SSF 0.09 Alpha R2, not R1.

This game is fully playable which I tested. Is it USA or PAL ? You must have sega bios to run the sega saturn games depending on what regions they are.

spotanjo3

Ok.... Mine is Nights into Dreams (U).. It is USA version.

So, mount it with .cue but not .bin first before you open SSF, ok ?

Anyway, now open SSF and go to OPTIONS:

Sega Bios: Browse it to find 101.bin (USA) (see the picture)

CD Drive: Change it to Generic DVD-ROM (That's daemon mount -- Your might be different)

Area Code: Change it to America, Canada, Brazil (Accord to 101.bin is USA also) then click OK.

Here it is:

54858023sr1.png

Then:

13298543dd7.png

28170723dp8.png

;)

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Sure, Daemon is easy to use. However, Alcohol 120% is very easy to use also. :) I rather Daemon over Alcohol 120% because Alcohol is weird name since it is like drink an alcohol. Also, I do not like Alcohol 120%'s gui appearance. :)

Last edited:

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
It says Drive door open, so it sounds like you aren't mounting the disk image properly in your Virtual CD drive beforehand.

Just to be clear, you need to open Daemon/Alcohol (whichever you decide to use) and mount the disk image in there first. Then open SSF and boot the game.

99% sure thats your problem.

Last edited:

sephiroth2007

Can someone tell me how to use SSF 0.09 alpha R2 .(in detail ,please)
I already downloaded it but when I start it,it just pop up a small window in the left upper corner with just 2 button is file and hardware
Besides I just download the game Langrisser III(Win rar Zip archive),is that file playable in SSF ,and how to run that game in SSF,do I need to buy a CD of it?

Last edited: