any one else see this

m_lovitt

Humble noob
Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

I wnder how well It can emulate (nes/snes/genesis)Any one else see this (I stole this artical from yahoo, I only know what is posted)

GSZX1337

Yeah, I have seen it. I think it's useless to my opinion.

I can see its appeal, what little there is. I can give this to someone in my family that's an outdoorsy person when we go camping while I use my DS. When my DS dies I can charge off their EM. All the while I can warp their mind to being a game junkie. Although, $150 is a little steep for me. I can get a second DS with another M3 Real for that much. :dry:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
well, sounds pretty usefull, considering im up at camp now, that would be kinda useful, hehe,

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I don't know... seems kinda fishy to me... looks a bit like a hoax.. remember "Bleem!"? it was a commercial PSOne emu that died because of legal action and now this thing will play ROMs right out of the box?

Ana

This is what I need I walk a lot and play music wonder where I would place it on my head or back ?

Zach

I don't know... seems kinda fishy to me... looks a bit like a hoax.. remember "Bleem!"? it was a commercial PSOne emu that died because of legal action and now this thing will play ROMs right out of the box?

Apples and oranges for the most part. Sony went after Bleem! and Connectix VCS because they threatened hardware sales, were being sold while the system was still a viable source of retail income, and issues over using copyrighted BIOS code.

These systems are long dead, with the exception of Wii emulation, but if the emulators don't use proprietary code they really don't have a leg to stand on. They aren't providing ROMs afaik