Request For From A Newbie.....

noobie_guy

Just like many peeps that try to post on tis site, I'm new to all this emulation sh*t. If you more advance users are tired of seeing some questions you think are dumb, post a FAQ. Remember that once you were just igornant as we were about tis sh*t.

Zach

n00b's never read the fucking FAQ's they register and go straight the the "post" button.

Its a maricle they find the correct forum before they post.

J

Jet Set Willy

This isn't a chatroom.

Questions are fine, threads like this aren't.

noobie_guy

Waz,

This is a question in the form of a comment. The question is "Can a moderator post a FAQ for PS one emulation?" Or at the least a link where we can get all our questions answered.

El Fugitivo

It's kind of pointless though. I've found that most of the time I look at FAQs for help they're just full of the questions that you could figure out on your own in a couple minutes. And it's ludicrous to ask us to make a guide laying out the solutions to every possible problem someone might run in to with PSX emulation.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
You know what else is pointless? Censoring the word shit. It's not as if it's somehow less offensive.

Mourgos

Play with the emus and if you can't figure out something exact ask.Your request is kind of pointless.