Problem with FFX on PCSX2 !!

polaris999

Someone plzz help me with FF X played on PCSX2 :bow:. I've just used PCSX2 for the first time. My problems :
1 _ When the game's running, most of the objects/ texture around the characters has vanished ( rocks, hill, floor, soil ... ). Looks like Tidus and his friends floating between fragments ( some objects still appear like the sky, light, grass, wave, chest ). That's weird. ;)

2 _ When the movie's running, the frame drops to around 2-7fps and it takes me nearly 30 minutes to just watch 1 short movie. Horrible. :confused:

My PC : Core Duo 6600, 2.40GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM. Plzz suggest me some possible solutions ... I'm dying to play the game. :(

spotanjo3

Someone plzz help me with FF X played on PCSX2 :bow:. I've just used PCSX2 for the first time. My problems :
1 _ When the game's running, most of the objects/ texture around the characters has vanished ( rocks, hill, floor, soil ... ). Looks like Tidus and his friends floating between fragments ( some objects still appear like the sky, light, grass, wave, chest ). That's weird. ;)

2 _ When the movie's running, the frame drops to around 2-7fps and it takes me nearly 30 minutes to just watch 1 short movie. Horrible. :confused:

My PC : Core Duo 6600, 2.40GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM. Plzz suggest me some possible solutions ... I'm dying to play the game. :(

Whoa, nobody answered it ? Interesting.

Anyway, I can help... I love to help people:

But first... do you have this??

Recommended: DirectX 10 level video card, Windows Vista.

If so then download:

Latest: GSdx 0.1.7

Additional DLLs: D3DX9 v36, D3DX10 v36

Minimum requirements: Pixel Shader 2.0.

Recommended: DirectX 10 level video card, Windows Vista.

Note: SSSE3 is only found in Intel Core 2 Duo series.

Anyway... next one.....

Second: you can try this:

ZeroGS 0.97.1 SSE2
http://forums.ngemu.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150243&d=1195425460

ENJOY!

polaris999

Thank u a lot, I'll try these links :D.
Ah, I've fixed the first problem, I've used nloop or FFX missing graphic pieces fix in graphic configuration. But I still can't watch the smooth movies. :(
Moreover, sometimes when the world map changes to battle scene ( random battle ), the game turns black and stops running. This bug also happens when Tidus talks to some wanderers and the game stops. :confused:

spotanjo3

Make sure you follow what is requirement of your computer and if your computer didnt met them then you have a problem. :)

Better off go to www.pcsx2.net for further help. :)

proxysoul

i have an amd athlon x2 64bit processor and it seems that whenever i try to run FFX with any of the SSE graphics that when i get to the video it runs alot slower (around 5-7fps), but when i dont use it i use GSdx9 (MSVC 14.00) 0.9.0 and that runs the video alot faster (around 40-50 fps) but still kinda laggy, but the sky in the background is black and Tidus' sword is funky looking. Also all of the above given links to graphics plugins cause my pcxs to crash. Im not sure if my processor being a 64bit has anything to do with this but please help

Last edited: